Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sexual Tension

Let's talk about sex baby. Let's talk about you and me...

We all enjoy sex. Not just sex, but anything sexual. And for those of you who are still virgins, kudos to you. At times I wish I were still. But I am young and vital, and this body will not last forever. So why not experience all that I can now?

But as I was saying, we all enjoy it. Whether it be:

  • Kissing
  • Cuddling
  • Oral
  • Making out
  • Dry Humping

or Sex-sex itself.

There are many different ways to do it. And many ways not to. Boys worry too much when it comes to this. When they worry about doing it wrong, too much, you get this little thing called

Sexual Tension

Okay, so it's not such a little thing. Now, I can't speak for every girl, while I write this blog. Because to be 100% honest (which many ppl are to scared to be) I enjoy sex a lot. And some girls may not enjoy it as much/often as I do. I think maybe sometimes too much. But I am human, and this is how I feel. So whatev. It's just an all around enjoyable experience.

Well most of the time....

So I'm not trying to sound like a whore or hooker, but I would like to think that I've experienced good and bad sex. I lost my virginity when I was 16, and have had more than one partner since then, but not many. I remember and know every guys' first and last name, and know the order in which I slept with them. So my 'number' is not high, but I do not wish to disclose it with you. That is something for me and my closest friends to know, if I choose to tell them. And ladies you should feel the same way.

If you don't wanna disclose private info, dont. It's your life lady.

[Anyway..back to sexual tension]

I'm there. Experiencing it now, and.I.Hate.It. I'm not even sure how to start.

When I like a boy, I; number one, go for their personality. They have to be nice, funny, etc etc. And after that, sexual attraction. The more I like someone, the stronger the sexual attraction is. The more I want them.

Once you've started to date someone and you become intimate with them, and the feelings are mutual...sex, I feel, should be something that comes naturally. It should just feel 'right.' We all know how weird and complicated men are. So what do you do when you find yourself in a situation when you are not, for lack of bette words, 'getting any?' Dang, I don't know. That's where I'm at right now.

Not getting ANY!

How frustrating. I mean I know I could do it myself, but it's not the same. Or I could probably just call up some random, and say hey let's do it! But I try to be a little classier than that. [Most of the time]

If you're in a relationship right now, and not getting any. We should probably reevaluate this so-called relationship again. Sex isn't everything, don't get me wrong. But it's pretty damn important. This is something that you can only share with your partner. Unless you're a whore and share it with everyone. And it should be something that you both enjoy. Beleive it or not, but I have came across a boy or two that does not enjoy sex as much as I do. A BOY! Okay, so I've came across one boy. And here I stand. At a crossroad, you could say. I'm not sure what to do. The sexual tension I have right now is making me so high strung, that I'm about to snap. Making out with someone only goes so far, and only calms my 'craving' so much. It doesn't completely satisfy me. So would this make me a nympho? I guess, maybe. At any rate, it doesn't really matter. I want it, I need it. I'm going to have to have it. [Wow...I probably sound crazy] I hope someone out there can relate to me on some kind of level....I just never thought I would actually come across a guy who over-thinks sex. Usually guys are anything but nervous to get in my pants, and they don't have enough time to actually think about what's going on. They know the basics and that's all that matters to them. So to find one that does, is shocking.

But if something doesn't happen soon, I'll go crazy. So as of now, I have no resolution. Nothing. Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment