Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sugarcoating It.

Photobucket
I really like to read and learn. Since I have a lot of spare time on my hands lately, I have spent a lot of time reading. I like to get books from St. Vincent de Paul's because they are DIRT CHEAP. I got 7 books from there for 3.50. You can't even buy a magazine for 3.50! But I really like to read those Harlequin romances. They are small (I can finish one in a day), the guys on most covers are hot like fire, and the love in the book is something that I want to expirence. I read my first romance when I was a senior in high school, and i thought it was dirty! It wasn't even close to as naughty as one i read this summer, where he put cherries in her and ate them out and licked imported beer off her and put it in her butt...(I think I need to read it again). In the end all the books are the same.
  • He rescues her, or she rescues him. Someone is always rescued. No one can just be ok, they need rescuing. So, I need to be rescued in order to find the love of my life.
  • One of them is rich. Or has enough money to live comfortably for the rest of their lives. So I guess that the man of my dreams will be rich. I can't wait.
  • When they touch each other, like when they first shake hands, bump in an room, whatever, a shock runs through them. More then electricty. So, now I will start to touch every man I see. I will see how that one goes.
  • Kissing each other is like nothing they have ever felt before. It's like Miss. K always tells us about the love of her life. I don't even want to go on about this kissing shit.
  • He always is tall/dark/handsome/mysterious/built. Always. She is pretty much always thin, blonde, with average size boobs. Oh well, no romance for me I guess.
Well, as much as I love reading romances they make me feel a little empty inside. They never fight. They think about each other all the time. And the worst part is that all though the men are totally boneable, they aren't real. I know that I will not marry any man that women envy, and I am cool with that! Why can't they write a real one! One more thing, I think Lil' Wayne should always wear a shirt. I can see his ribs. NOT HOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment