Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boobs

For some reason I have been blessed with an amazing pair of boobs. I never showed them to anyone until I was about 21. He was some guy that was my friend on facebook and had msn. and I had a webcam! yay! well i don't know what got into me, so i just pulled my shirt down and showed him. it was empowering. i had never done anything like that. the next day the girls i work with looked at me and asked if i was on drugs! well i am not cuz drugs ARE NOT COOL. then when i was at Mrs. Icka's bachelorette party we snuck into the infinity pool at the wilderness on the lake (that isn't on a lake for the time being) and i flashed people. i felt naughty. well then it got to the point where i would take pics of my boobs to send them to dudes. it makes me feel sooo naughty. and i can't lie it empowers me to know that i have made there day. something that i see everyday can bring so much joy to someone else! weird. but latley they have gotten me in trouble my dd's have been yelled at by my former principal while i attended an after school function. (sorry I am 21 and feel damn proud of my body!) and in 2 seconds he shattered my self confidence. how is that possible?! something that can be so powerful can make me feel dirty. i layed in bed for a long time mad at myself for being so different. then there was halloween when i got drunk and showed them to this dude that i know. i feel horrible about it. cuz i let him feel me up! what is wrong with me! then he made me feel like a douche for being old fashioned and still being a virgin. whatever. i have now decided that he will never get lucky enough to see them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment