Thursday, January 8, 2009

Girls with Cats

Photobucket
We hear all the time how girls with cats are destined to be single forever. It's not like I would rather be at home on a Friday night with my cat than out with my friends! It's just nice to have someone that needs you. My cat can not open his food container by himself. Or but more water in his bowl. And it's not like he can open the door by himself to go play outside. And when I do get home, he is happy to see me. He will sit on my lap when I watch TV or curl up on the back of the recliner. And when I go to bed, he will curl up beside me. He is kinda weird in his own way, but he will never disappoint me like a boy will. He will never break my heart. He doesn't care if I look good or not. I don't have to impress him. I think every girl should get a cat, and if they want one, we have some barn kitties that would just love to live in a house! Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment