Saturday, January 10, 2009

Boys are not friends.

Is it possible to just be JUST friends with a guy? I mean, I seriously doubt it. Unless this guy has been ur friend for like, ever, already. But otherwise, I don't think it's a real possibility to be friends with a guy, without having some kind of sexual attraction. And jealousy. AHHH. Stupid guys. By sexual attraction I mean. NO flirting, NO undressing them with ur eyes, or undressing them physically, NO touching/kissing/etc etc, NO dirty thoughts. NOTHING. Yeah...impossible. Which is very frustrating. IDK sometimes I think that guys are able to break this bond. OR maybe that's all they want girls for. Something sexual. I'm truly starting to believe this. EVERY guy I've met within the past, oh, maybe 6 months...has tried to get in my pants. Not just be my friend. And if I wanna be something more than friends, they all of a sudden JUST want to be friends, or that stupid friends with benefits. SOOOOOOO..... Here's the conclusion I've came to. Guys are jerks, and you cannot trust them. You just can't, and it's a waste of ur time to try. Good luck trying to make any kind of friendship with them. That is also impossible. Impossibly impossible. They have no consideration for your feelings, only their own. Fuck boys. Not literally. Unless it's in their ass, with a sharp object. And it causes pain and agony. Idk if this blog really is helping anyone out, but it made me feel better. FO SHO.

1 comment: