Wednesday, April 29, 2009

boys=happines?

Someone told me this once.."you're one of those girls that needs a boy at all times to be happy." Is it a boy that makes us happy or the idea of a boy? Well. I would like to think it's a little of both, but it's hard to say. At times, I like having a boyfriend, but maybe i'm more happy that I can actually say I have one. Maybe I dont really care to have this so called boyfriend. Maybe that's why relationships tend to fail, and move along too quickly. You just get so wrapped up in the idea of the relationship instead of the things itself. I don't think i am a girl who needs to have a boy in her life to make her happy. I mean boys have made me happy before, sure. I can honestly say that. But I don't need to continuously have to remain happy. I just like to continuously have one. =]
These are known facts:
*you can't cuddle with yourself. *you can't make waffles with yourself..sure, sure..you can DIY, but not the same. *you can't kiss yourself. *you can't hold your own hand without looking like a weirdo. *you can't dirty text yourself. *you can't stare into your own eyes and get lost. *you can't give yourself butterflies. *you....well you get the point. While all these things may make you feel happy, there are alternatives. So am i going to go clinically depressed and psycho if i do not have a boy? pshhh no! and no girl should base her sole existence on someone of the opposite sex. that's just an absurd and ridiculous idea. be a strong, independent woman, and if some dude happens to come along...well so be it. but don't seek happiness through a penis.
Make yourself happy. and worry about the rest later.
Oh, and someone once said that I didn't have much of a personality either. HA. look how wrong he was on that. xxox, L

No comments:

Post a Comment