Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looking Sexy :: Feeling Good

When you feel good, you feel sexy, when you feel sexy, you look sexy. Why? CONFIDENCE When you are confident about your looks, it oozes out of you, and lets face it, boys like confident chicks who have all their shit together. When I feel the sexist is when I have my hair done, and it looks great, big in all the right places with the perfect headband, flower, whatev. I am wearing the hot new jeans I got at Torrid (if you are bigger check them out! It's a bit more expensive, but totally worth it.). Some heels, I wear them for many reason a) my pants are so long and I hate when the back gets all ratty in the back b) they are so cute c) I like to feel tall. I usually wear something like a v-neck when I wanna look smoking. They are classy and casual and I like to layer, so they look great with a lacy cami underneath. My make-up goes along with my attitude for the night. Sometimes I like to do something aweseome, other times, a smoky eye is all I need to look smoking. Finally, the most important part of feeling sexy for me, is what I am wearing under it all. Even though no one has seen it, it still feels good to put on something hot under it all. It's like those days you skip wearing panties and it makes you feel naughty. Here are are some great places to get lingere, lets face it, sometimes the Walmart just isn't that awesome :)
  • Hips and Curves- A great online store, pretty cheap too!
  • Fredericks of Hollywood- Hot! kinda tacky, like feathers and sequins, but I like that
  • Victoria's Secret-Well, it's not too much of a secret anymore...not really good for big girls
  • lingeriediva.com-An online shop, good selection!
  • trashy.com-HOT like FIRE! kinda pricey...
  • ...and you can never go wrong with a trip to your local 'Adult Shop'
xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment