Friday, May 1, 2009

..and when i grow up i wanna fuck a rockstar.

We all have like those celeb crushes when we are little. Like I was crazy obsessed with Kenny Chesney. From the time I was like, 10 until last fall, so when I was 21. I mean CRAZY obsessed. I had all his CD's I knew all his concert dates, I knew every lyric to every song, I had every magazine with him in it, I watched every TV special with him on it, I googled and went to his website everyday. I was in love with him. I saw him in concert 3 times, and they were amazing times. I mean, here I was in a room with the man of my dreams and 20,000 other people. The first time I cried. I was a senior in H.S. Dude, I CRIED! Then I woke up one morning and I said "I am wasting the best days of my life pining over Kenny Chesey. I haven't really like a CD since the Road & the Radio. I think I am over him." And just like that I showered and went to work. Amazing isn't it? How did that happen. My locker and walls were a shrine to the man. Like I still think he's smoking hot, but I don't buy a magazine just becuase he's on the cover. I don't scream like a little girl when he comes on the radio. and I don't confess my love to random strangers anymore. But...I still can't get over boys with guitars. Like, Lacey and I are going to see Forever the Sickest Kids in a couple weeks, and don't know much about them, since I have spent the last few years in a haze of my love for Kenny Chesney, so I was looking at them, and thought "whoa, they are like my age. maybe the will see me and fall in love." Photobucket wtf! I am not the kinda girl that these boys like, I mean, I have no cool colored hair, and I don't wear skinny jeans, and I have no peircings or tat's, but we do share a love of splatter paint... I look at all these guys in bands, and just can't wait for them to fall in love with me. ya know, they will see me at a concert, all the odd girl out, and that will be the begininng of our romance. I am pretty sure it's these romance novels that I read. they are hot and steamy and average girls hook up with rich superstars, and ceo's, and rockstars, and racecar drivers. They make me think that anything is possiable, but it's not, at least yet. I mean who knows a girl can hope? right? ps- an old man said i was pretty cute today. he is the only guy to comment my looks in like, forever. ugh. I need to meet a boy. asap. xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment