Friday, September 25, 2009

I used to be cynical

I used to be very cynical when a guy told me I was beautiful and all that jazz. I used to be a bitch about it. But then I realized even if he says it to a zillion and one girls, it is still pretty special to hear it. I have recently met a guy. And he tells me all the good stuff, and I know he might just be bs-ing me, but at the same time, I wonder "why would he waste his time telling me this stuff?" I know it might all end just as soon as it started, and I know I will be sad if it does. But while it's happening. I plan on living it up. hardcore. I mean, I have never really gotten to a know a guy like him, and I can't wait to know more about him. But if he doesn't want to share I am ok. If he doesn't want to meet me again. I am ok with it. I might be mad, but I will just be disappointed. Becuase I really do lookforward to knowing him. xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment