Monday, September 21, 2009

Redeemed!

This weekend, we went out to Marley's (<3). I have now kissed 25 boys. But, anyway...! I have made myself feel less like a dirty slut, and more like the vixen I am! I met a boy, He was standing by himself on the dance floor, I told him, I liked his glasses, and next thing I know, we're making out. like hardcore. I pushed him againt the railing and had my way with him, I think. He was good. At kissing, knowing what to do with his hands, and talking. He was the whole package. We went outside, and it got a little out of hand when my russian friend came and yelled at me for 'it was getting disgusting.' I'm glad she did though. We talked. He seems cool. I mean, he had an iPhone. He said he wants to meet again. To make out and do other stuff if I want. He said he's never met a girl like that, who told him he had sweet glasses. He took my number, and said he wants to meet again. I am not sure if he really wants to, or if he doesn't care. But he made me feel good, and I can only hope I made him feel as good. xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment