Friday, June 26, 2009

You Say It Best....

I think most girls have a problem with what boys tell them. And it's not like they are telling you that you have a gross body and you make them want to throw up. It's the good stuff. It's the stuff that's like... I can't wait to wake up in the morning to see you. You are so beautiful. You are the complete compliment to me. I bet you look good, but then again you always do. I want to kiss you and hold you tight. You're amazing inspiration. You're gorgeous. You're my soulmate. Making you smile, means the world to me. From a young age, girls are brought up to beleive that when boys say things like this, it's just to get into our pants. But what if they really mean it? What if they don't? I mean, the nicest compliments I get are from my friends. Why is it so hard to imagine that someone would say this to a girl and mean it? Probably because things like this only happen in chick flicks. Not to normal girls like me. I can hope all I want, but when it's really happening, it doesn't seem real. xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment