Saturday, June 27, 2009

Maybe.

Is it so wrong to dig more than one guy at the same time? I mean it's not like I am fucking them. I feel bad only because the edgy one, told me that not only did I make him believe that he was my favorite boy, but my only. ok, so wtf. I must be a good actress then. and now I feel like I am leading the comfortable one on. so I told the comfortable one that I can't do it anymore. he had me up on this stool and made me seem like the most amazing girl on the planet. I'm not. I feel like with the comfortable one, things would get too...comfortable. With the edgy one, i think it would change a lot. I think the comfortable one would want to do the normal get married thing. And I want to get married but not for a long time. I want it with someone that will keep me on my toes. But since I fucked it up, I guess that's not going to happen. But the edgy one has a zillion myspace girlfriends who tell him how much the love him. Ya know what he told me? that those are groupies. wtf. he has groupies. but how I am supposed to know he doesn't say...I wrote a poem about you, to them too? I don't know. He goes on dates all the time. whats up with that. The edgy one also wouldn't call me, he said he was shy on the phone. But he didn't have a problem sending me a picture of his penis... I can't wait to go to bed an cry a little. becuase I seem to have just lost the best thing that would never happen to me. ugh. xO K

No comments:

Post a Comment