Monday, June 15, 2009

Mr. Right::Kendall Edition

I need to find a boy like me. One who might want to fool around on a first date. One who will want to make all my fantasies come true.

Some things that is important to me when looking for a potential life mating partner is

Funny! I love to laugh so much! And if someone can make me laugh, then they might have well stolen my heart.

Smarts! I am a college graduate, I can do so much better than some loser who never finished high school or attempted college!

I find great appeal in men that can rock their style, and yet look fashionable. I mean, who really wants a guy that wears the same stupid button up dress shirt with faded jeans as every other guy at the bar?

I have a soft spot for men in square glasses. I think that is just so HOT!

I require a man to have a job. I have one, and I am not going to support some guy!

I grew up on a farm, and boys that live on a farm are amazing. They are hardworking, and understand the life I enjoy.

Recently I have fallen for the kind of boy that reads and knows how to use a computer and can spell and can wear square glasses. Maybe it’s just a phase, but I am thinking it’s going to stick since I am an artistic type girl who likes to do those type of things.

Someone that will let me be me, and he won’t care about all my little flaws. Someone that will take me places. Someone that will make me want to be a better person. Someone that is funny and can make me smile and laugh.

Someone like….you?

xo K

No comments:

Post a Comment