Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mr. Right: Lacey Version 2.0

Ladies. Are we looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now? Me? I haven't quite figured that out yet, but if I had to describe a Mr. Right, here's how he'd be: I need a guy with motivation. Someone who isn't going to sit around on his ass all day, while I'm off working and making money. He needs to have some sort of ambition in his life. Now I'm not saying that he has to be making 50k a year. No no. But a job at least would be cool. I need a dude who can make smile uncontrollably. Like about 80% of the time. I don't want a dude who is a 'debbie downer' and mopes around. Some emo little bitch. No, thanks. I need someone with a sarcastic witty sense of humor that matches my own. So we can in turn, have tons and tons of fun together! I need a genuine guy. Someone who can be themselves around me and my friends. I'm so sick of guys trying to be someone or something that they're not, just to impress a girl. Ah hello! I do not find being fake, attractive whatsoever! So they have to be confident with who they are, and not be afraid to express it.. Someone who is supportive of my decisions. It's cool if they don't agree with all of them, but they better have good reasons why they don't. I want someone that I can lie awake with at night for hours and hours and just talk about nothing at all. Or make out for hours. That'd be okay too. I need someone who loves to cuddle as much as I do! They need to have some sort of sense of style. But that goes along with the confidence and not being fake thing. They have to share a love of music like I do. Similar taste in music would be a plus, but not a necessity. They have to mean what they say, when they say it. Be true with their feelings. When you're looking for Mr. Right, you'll know when you find him. He's the kind of person who gives you butterflies each and every single time you see/talk to him. Even if you just seen him the day before, he'll give you butterflies all over again. He might even make you start to sweat and blush. Ahhhh. Those butterflies are my favorite part of falling in love. Mr. Right will know the right things to say, and MEAN them. He won't just say them to say them. He'll have sincerity in his voice. Mr. Right will be able to make anything better just by being around. He'll wash away all doubt and just make you...happy. He'll be the guy worth waiting for. He'll be the dude you could give your all to. Your entire being. love, l

No comments:

Post a Comment