Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do I Have To Spell It Out?!

Mrs. Icka was sitting around one night talking to all her MSN Buddies, and she has a friend that lives in Illinois and he is single and lonely. And she has me, a friend that lives in Wisconsin who is single and bored. And she thought...and then a light buld came on and she said "Kendall should hook up with Matt!" well then she gave me his phone number, and msn add and told me to have fun. Well....He doesn't TALK. And I like to firty talk and such, and last night I sent him a text saying..."Straight Up, I like to dirty text and send naughty pics. You dig?" well....no reply. So I have come to the assumption that he doesn't dig it. And I was like "damn, cuz if he likes Mrs. Icka he would def. like me!" Hello! I Spell it out and every other dude would be like..."HELLZ YEAH!" but not this one. WEIRD! So, I have come to the conclusion that if you have to spell it out, he obvoisly isn't worth the waste of time it took to try and get to your point. xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment