Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Just Livin' My Life......kinda.

I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SUMMER!! Life sucks for me lately! I have been so down in the dumps. The excitement in my life has been
  • A cardinal showed up at the birdfeeder
  • Two new stray cats showed up (they are way nice)
  • The cardinal brought his girlfriend
  • I went prom dress shopping. [I was honeslty more just a ride. I felt so used.]
  • A dude that talked to me got a girlfriend
I am not upset about that dude getting a girlfriend...just disappointed in myself. Cause he asked me if I would wanna meet up....a lot, and I always said no. I have this theory that if a guy REALLY likes me, he will go out of his way and come to me. And my better half, aka Lacey, may like the nervousness and butterflies of meeting new people, but not me. I over think EVERYTHING and get so nervous that I want to puke/pass out/kill myself, take your pick! I just feel like a bump on a log and I need to go out and have fun...SOON. It's been almost a month since New Years, aka- Best Night Ever! ahhh, 4 bars, 8 drinks, out until bar time, so many hot boys. xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment