Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Strange how it happens :: Sometimes

I have met a boy. Well he's not really a boy. He's 31. He works with the great Lacey, that's how I met him. And he asked her about me, and I said it would be ok if she gave him my number. And she did. And he texted me. Then we talked a bunch, then we hung out. I didn't mean for it to go that far, I honestly only hoped we'd kiss a little, but somehow, all my clothes came off. A few nights later, he took me on a date. A REAL, grown up date. Like, he paid for it all! No one has ever done that for me! And then we didn't even mess around! I was fully expecting to give a little bit up, but all he did was kiss me goodnight! And then we hung out again, and it didn't take long for me to want to be naked. And then I decided, I want to make waffles with this boy. But sadly, I haven't gotten to hang out with him in daysssssss. But tonight, I stopped to see him at his work, and he hooked my friend up with Dippin' Dots, and some slushie, and he gave me a drink FO FREE. And when he did that, it made me like him a little bit more, and I can not wait to make waffles with him. ASAP. Call me crazy, but it's the little things that make me like him. And I'm sure I'll be posting something soon about Kendall's First Waffles! xo -k

No comments:

Post a Comment