Thursday, November 26, 2009

Disclaimer

So I've come to realize that we may write about a lot of touchy subjects when it comes to this blog. And not everyone is going to agree with what we have to write. I'm okay with that. But I know that we have made some people upset with the things that we write. Which is just a matter of how you want to take things and how you choose to react. Which is not my problem and not my fault. And I don't think I should have to apologize if something is written on a personal blog, that offends you. No. I just want to clarify that I never use names and I only write from personal experience. Which I do not believe to be a bad thing. This is an advice type blog. And that's what it's meant for. So if I hurt some random guy's feelings about a True blog. Then so be it. I only think that they get so offended because they don't have their own personal blog that they can publish to the entire world. Jealousy perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment