Monday, November 23, 2009

the depressed vixen

I am a generally perky, happy go lucky, smiley, kind of girl. Ya know the kind that would be the cheerleader/student council president/year book editor in high school. The kind that always has a smile on her face and is always making people happy. But last night I got home and realized. I am doomed. I am 22 years old. I am single. I have cellulite. I am a virgin. All boys want from me is to take my v-card. I can either emotionally or physically connect with a man, but not in both ways. I guess it all started when I saw this girl on Friday night, who is 22 and dating a guy. She is as unfeminine as they come. In her camoflauge jacket and totally unstyled hair. And she was with a boy. Like a cute boy. And she was being a bitch to him. And I seriously felt like crap. I try, I look cute, I am fun, I am outgoing. So why do guys not want to hang out with me? All they really want is to sex it up with me. And that's only becuase I'm a virgin. So basically what I am getting at is, Maybe no matter how bad it is, I'll always have the support of my fellow vixen, Lacey. Oh and my one friend Jeff. I think as long as you wake up, and have a friend who will help you, you have it going good :) xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment