Monday, October 19, 2009

to all the boys who may love me and/or lust after me

dear men who like me, I am greatly honored that you have shown interest in me! I am not that used to getting attention from men, but please don't lie to me. Please don't tell me that you need me in your life, and then not talk to me for days. Please if you really do like me, come see me. Don't make me just wonder. And the door swings both ways. I would totally come to you if you want me too. Please don't lie to me. It just breaks me. I don't really trust guys but if I do tell you I trust you, don't lie to me even more. Please, if you don't want to talk to me anymore, just tell me. Don't leave me hanging/wondering if your dead in a ditch somewhere. How hard is it to just say "hey babe, gonna be busy today, but i'll text you later." Please keep in mind, that I don't want to be a virgin forever. Please, I'm not demanding, I'm not a bitch, I'm a pretty normal girl! with love, Kendall Please

No comments:

Post a Comment