Monday, October 5, 2009

I've Stopped Believin'

So a few weeks ago, I met this terribly awesome guy. But now, I haven't heard from him in about week. He told me some cool stuff. And I thought he meant it. He told me he couldn't wait to run into me again. And he enjoyed what we did just as much as I did. And this is the one that got me all hung up on him "U make me feel good. I've just been thru a gang of drama. I can't stop thinking about u. I think ur blog got me sprung." If he's done with me. Fine. Just let me know so I don't keep going on like a dumbass. So my moral basically is, if you don't like someone like they like you, just tell them! god. It's not that hard especially in a text message. I just really thought he was different. And to think I was combing over the idea of making waffles with him! ha. xx-K

No comments:

Post a Comment