Monday, May 18, 2009

What he REALLY means....

Now keep in mind that these are just suggestions, and if you're in a relationship that you feel does not apply to these suggestions...well then good for you. ...When he texts you between the hours of midnight and 6am (this being the only time he texts you): Let's hook up and make waffles. I don't want anything too serious, and don't want you to stay over and cuddle after. ...'You R hot!': I really like the way your body looks and want to see it naked. ...'Youre Beautiful': I think I could see myself with you. ...Wanna come over: Let's ssseeex. ...I had a great time with you tonight, we should go out again sometime soon: He's really into you, but may try to take things too fast, so beware. ...You come here often? : 'Cause I do, and don't want you to spoil my game, by hooking up with you, and potentially seeing you here again. ...Hey Babe/Doll/Sexy: I really don't have that much respect for you, and really just kinda wanna talk a little maybe sexual to you. Maybe. ...When they use one letter/word texts...chances are they're trying to get rid of you. The 'K' text clearly points that out. By not leaving anything left to converse about, they're really just trying to get rid of you. ...When you're talking to a guy about an important subject and you're trying to look him into the eyes, and he gives you an answer and looks away...chances are he's lying to you. I believe this one to 100% true, it hasn't failed me yet. They feel ashamed for lying, and therefore cannot look you in the eyes, so they look away. ...'Dude': You've officially entered the buddy stage. Good luck getting out of that one. ...You're such a good friend: And that's ALL you'll ever be to him. No getting out of that one. ...Any kind of open ended question shows that this guy is potentially interested, and wants to get to know more about you. Which is a good thing. ...When he hugs you and pats you on the back: Good 'ol buddy. I will add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment