Monday, April 20, 2009

Clubin' with the Ladies

Photobucket
This weekend, I went out with a few ladies that I love, Lacey, Miss Mal, and Chelsea. I have realized that when you do this, you should probably have a few ground rules to ensure that you aren't waking up decapitated in a ditch somewhere.
  1. Always have a buddy. Just like in kindergarden, hold your buddies hand when you move. Your buddy is there to ensure that you don't get lost, don't get on unattractive men, don't get sick, and that you are ok! you in turn make sure your buddy is having fun and keep her from getting on unattractive men and from unattractive men from getting on you. To ensure that when a guy comes up behind and grinds on you, you aren't going to turn around and check him out, so your buddy will check him out for you and give you the go ahead. We use hand signals. A ear pull means he's good, a nose wipe means he's gross. If your buddy can not get away from a gross guy, HELP HER! pretend to be her girlfriend, or whatever it takes!
  2. Don't drag your purse with you to a club. Have pockets or bra space to keep these necessaries you; an ID-to get into clubs and bars (duh), you phone-in case of an emergency and to text cute boys with, Cash-to pay for your drinks with at first. If you talk to an old guy, chances are he'll buy your next drink. Debit Card-for more cash if you need it, and to pay for your late night Mac attack and taxi ride home.
  3. Dress cute, but look approachable. We like V-neck tee shirts they say "here are my boobs, but I don't really wanna dress like that hooker over there." you can always have your jewelry and hair say what a total rock star you are.
  4. Shoes. These should be worn at all times. Wear some heels, they make you taller and stand up straighter in them. Don't wear some 5 inch clear plastic stiletto. you want something that you can move in not just stand there in, or worse, can't even stand in. In the summer flip flops and flats are good, just feel good!
  5. Smile! you can be suprised what good smiling at strangers can do. I can't lie when my buddy was moving us around the club, I kept smiling at every cute boy I saw and I even winked at some, or maybe I was blinking, lmoa. but it worked good cuz I talked to a boy, until my buddy told me that he was old. haha.
  6. Don't ever except a drink from a stranger. EVER. you have no clue what someone has put in that drink. If someone wants to buy you a drink go to the bar with them! I can't stress that enough.
  7. HAVE FUN! what's the point if you aren't there to have fun!?!
xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment