Monday, March 9, 2009

the friend approval test : part deux

This weekend, I met one of my very best friends for her 22nd birthday. It was also the first time I got to meet her boyfriend, who I will refer to as Ryan. Well that is his name. Anywhy this was the first time I met him, and guess what! I AM NOT IMPRESSED. Miss Manda can do so much better. He's not funny. He treats her like crap. He isn't that nice. He's not even smoking hot. She can do way way way better. And I told her. I don't know, I feel as though Ginger and I have very very different opinions on what a relationship is. Maybe I just feel like you shouldn't have to give anything up because I am stubborn, but at the same time, I don't think he should have to change either because he should be perfect. right? xo k

No comments:

Post a Comment