Wednesday, February 18, 2009

these days

Latley, I don't feel like I fit in. I have changed into the kind of girl I wish I was when I was in high school. College did that too me. I made the best friends, but I don't get to spend time with them like I used too. I love the girls I work with, but I hate that they are 16 and are immature. Why do I feel like I have no purpose in life. All I do is work, and watch TV with my parents. I can't say no to people. I feel like if I don't make everyone happy that wants things from me the world will fall apart. I need to do two things 1. get more friends my age 2. find a boy that would want to date me. xo. k

2 comments:

  1. It is interesting how you gave this website to all of your co-workers and then proceeded to called them immature.

    In fact, most of the things you talk about here are things you should probrolly keep to yourself. And, what makes you an expert on men?

    ReplyDelete
  2. -- we do not claim to be an expert on men, but are simply giving advice. If you feel that you can do better, then please do so. On a different website. Do not leave foul and nasty comments because you remain anonymous. And proper spelling would help me to understand what you're trying to say. One last note, if you can't handle things that should probably 'be kept to ourselves,' go ahead and watch the Disney channel, and stay off of the big bad internet sweety. K thanks! =]

    xox Lacey Mae

    ReplyDelete