Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All My Single Ladies

One of the best things about being a single girl is not having to care what some boy thinks. You don't have to answer to him and listen to his lame problems. You don't have to hear about his stupid friends who you don't even really like. You can have all the time in the world to see to your needs and make yourself happy. But some girls can't be independent enough to live life single. I am sorry but I can do it all myself. I can buy my own jewelry, buy my own car, and I can do it myself. It's ok to be a cheap drunk now, but by the time I am 31 I don't want to be going to bars dirty dancing with strangers. So this Valentines Day, I will not be on a date (yeah big surprise there), I will be busting the moves with my better half, Miss Lacey and reliving all the moments on Sunday morning. ahh. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment