Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Delete::From Life

Deleting Boys, it's never been easier! First is the realization it's over.. When he's just all weird. You'll kn0w, when this happens. Next is the coming to terms with it. I think this shouldn't take too long. I mean it really honestly depends on how long your fling lasted. Everyone is different but, don't be pining a month later, out loud at least. Then comes the deleting of those cute little texts he sent you and getting rid of the things he gave you. This can be hard when you like to read about how someone finds you sexy, or how kissable your lips are. But once you remember he hasn't talked to you in 2 weeks or so, it's not that hard to know he didn't really mean it. The things he gave you are easy to get rid of (unless it's an STD) stuffed animals are great for cousins! Flower vases, just give 'em to your mom! Candy, toss it! Finally comes the hardest parts. The first part, deleting him from your phone. Because if you don't you'll have a few too many and text him. Or late at night when you're in bed, you'll text him. Another thing to do is delete him from Facebook. Unless you have enough restraint to not talk to him on there. The second hardest part is giving him his stuff back. Stuff like CD's and Movies. Most girls would just keep it or toss it, but remember we aren't most girls! Would you want someone to toss your things away? That's what I thought. So make it civil. A "Here's your CD back, thanks for everything, see ya around." works well. I don't think we have to be man hating babes. I mean, I really admire and respect all the ones who've gotten to know me, I just wish it was easier to understand them sometimes, but I just have to pick myself up, and find a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment