Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Playing House

I have recently met a boy like no other. Issue is, he lives in a far distant land called Illinois. (well it's not that far off, only like 3 hours.) And I do really want to meet this dude. He's not like other guys who I have to try and talk myself into wanting to hang out with, I just do. So he told me once he gets his tax return money, he wants to come visit. But I don't think it's fair for some reason. So I told him I could come there sometime. And he said he would love to play house with me. I really would like to. But I worry about it a bit. I really dread driving 3 hours alone. And I really think I would make myself look like a retard. I mean, I really want to go. Just not alone. This weekend he got on this whole I want you to trust me thing. And it's weird, becuase I do. I know what I want, I just need some help doing it. Any one want to go to Chicago for a weekend? xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment