Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What comes around comes around, again.

A while ago, (wo-zah-wa to be exact) I met a dude. We went from 'nice glasses' to making out in about a minute. And then I texted him, and we talked, and he told me some rather great things. But then. He. Just. Stopped. Texting. First I thought he was busy. Second I thought he just wasn't that cool. So, I just stopped trying. I called him once. From Marley's. But it was the end. I delete everything nice he said and his number the next morning. Fall turned into winter... And one day he texted me (today in fact). He said he had some personal issues to work out before he kept going along like this. (not really sure what that means) But then we get to the real reason. He's coming to town next week. And would like to hang out. To talk, catch up, eat, drink. this is my list of concerns
  • This is a Booty Call
  • I am pretty sure he knows that I haven't had sex
  • I might want to do this
  • I know that I shouldn't
  • I know that it'll just be a one time thing
  • I think spending Valentine's Day with some dude is a better idea than getting drunk and crying a little.
  • He was like, a crazy good kisser.
  • I am not sure what to wear.
:/ this face is totally the way I feel. xo-K

No comments:

Post a Comment