Saturday, July 25, 2009

Giving it Up

I have had a small infatuation for the past 2 months. It's amazing to have someone call you princess and baby, and they aren't joking. It's amazing to get sweet little texts throughout the day. It's amazing that he makes me feel like a girl. He texts you late at night, and you share secrets. But then theres the fact that you say you will stay a virgin until you meet him. And that he won't come here. He wants you there, and it's not okay to bring your very best friend. I don't even think he really cares about me. I don't go out, I feel so horrible when I talk to other boys. And slowly he stops texting you everyday. You look at his myspace, cuz he's just so gosh darn cute, and he really is. But...there are girls. From all over flirting with him. He tells you they are just myspace groupies. But, I will always like him. But I need him here. Now. And I think He's not all he says. Why would these girls toss around the "L" word so casually if he didn't give him a reason to? I need to delete him. He's the best boy I could ever know. But I am not a very trusting girl, and I don't feel like I should keep trusting him. I need a new obsession. Stamp Collecting? A new boy? Knitting? xoK

No comments:

Post a Comment